In creating Life Long, Life Wide, Learning Communites
We Aim to:
1. Be known for the quality of our courses.
2. Be known as responsive to our communities' needs
3. Provide tangible outcomes for participants in our courses
4. Provide a seeding ground for trainers and learning ideas in the community
5. Be a reliable alternative provider of vocationally relevant training.
6. Be known for our attention to personal needs and people individually in all facets of the service we provide.
7. Be responsive to the access and equity needs of minorities in our community.
Home | Courses | Registration | About Us | RTO Number 1223 | Smart and Skilled